These are some of my favorite books. I have many more, but would not have time to list them all. I had a photobucket account already, but did not know about the search capabilities. It was very easy to find a picture of the books I wanted.
Shogun was one of my favorite books, too! I used to pick up copies for 25 or 50 cents and give them to people because I thought it was so good, but I guess most of them thought it was daunting in size. I thought so too at first, but six days later I was done and wished there were more. Wakarimas?
I am working in my first paid library position and I like it a lot. I am still getting used to the high humidity and heat in South Carolina. I am a transplant from Michigan and as some of the patrons have told me my "accent" is strong.
1 comment:
Shogun was one of my favorite books, too! I used to pick up copies for 25 or 50 cents and give them to people because I thought it was so good, but I guess most of them thought it was daunting in size. I thought so too at first, but six days later I was done and wished there were more. Wakarimas?
Post a Comment