Tuesday, April 15, 2008
St. Dale
I have not been able to finish the book. I have read about 150 pages and cannot force myself to continue. It is not a bad book at all, but the subject does not interest me. There are some interesting storylines, but I can't get absorbed like I usually do in a good book. I have watched one Nacsar race with a friend and it is not very exciting for me. I will probably be disowned by certain family members who love racing if they hear about this. I will start on a YA book now, but it still bothers me that I cannot finish the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I kept hoping this book would turn into a mystery, which I'm used to reading from this author. It never did and I felt a bit suckered. I'm not sure what genre of book this is, Fictional Hagiography? The hope that someone would die, though, is all that kept me going, which makes me not unlike racing enthusiasts who go for the crashes.
Post a Comment